Guru Arjan Dev Library (GADL) was initiated on eve of Martyrdom day of Sri Guru Arjan Dev Jee’s in 2006 with the funds provided by theSikh Society of Minnesota. The name of the library was selected after the name of Sri Guru Arjan Dev Jee who created a unique secular gift for the humanity in the form of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.
At present, the GADL has two thousand title, half of them are in Punjabi and the other half in English. There are some titles in Hindi as well. These titles are grouped into following sections:
- Translations of Sri Guru Granth Jee (SGGS)into four languages such as Punjabi, English, Hindi and Spanish.
- Interpretation of various aspects of Gurbani (word of Guru) in simple language by different authors.
- Biographies of various Sikh Guru’s and Bhagats of Sri Guru GranthSahib Ji.
- Sikhism and Sikh History.
- Children books on the lives of the ten Sikh Gurus and Sikh History.
- Books for learning Punjabi
Contact Library Committee
Please contact Library Committee for any library related information at:
Sikh Society of Minnesota 9000 West Bloomington Freeway Bloomington, MN 55431 Tel: 952.888.2705 www.mnsikhs.com